e hënë, 18 qershor 2007

East European Wonder



As I promised, I will start with a girl that has changed all my knowledge about kids.
In 2006 World Guiness Book awarded her the WGB VIP Prize, for being the youngest singer of the year. At only 3, she managed to release an album, with a single that made the world tour. She also managed to sell 250.000+ albums in 3 months.
When, in autumn, she offered her only concert in Chisinau, the tickets were bought one month in advance. The hall was arhi-full, and people bribed the security , just to get there, even though they had to stay, because there were no chairs available.
She managed to offer a 2-hour live concert by herself, accompanied by her beloved father.
And all that at the age of 3. Please correct me if I am wrong when I say that this girl, is a Wonder Kid!
This year her album will be presented in 10 more countries from Europe, Asia and America.

Nuk ka komente: